Home | Policies | Assignments | Handouts | Extra Credit | MLA | Grammar | Contact Dr. Halbert
Each of you will need to be prepared to explain your research project to the class in the form of a two-minute presentation. Here's what you need to accomplish in two minutes:
1. Introduce the subject of your research.
- Identify the real or fictional monster or phenomenon
- Provide a brief background on your subject
- Explain how your subject is monstrous with specific reference to a monster theory
2. Brief background of subject
- Provide the relevant details that will allow the audience to understand what's the various issues are about your topic.
- Don't tell us everything: give us the highlights.
Note: there will be no visual aids, PowerPoints, or other supporting materials. You may wish to prepare notes to make sure you stay on track, though. You also do not need to dress up.
Site URL: http://www.halhalbert.com/classes/summer2022/eng102
Site created and owned by Dr. Harold William Halbert
Date site created: May 15, 2022.