Home | Policies | Assignments | Handouts | Extra Credit | MLA | Grammar | Contact Dr. Halbert
PAPER #1: FINAL DRAFT CHECKLIST
Submitting your final paper requires you to upload the paper twice to two locations:
- DROPBOX: Upload a copy to the "Paper #1: Final Draft" Dropbox. You only need to attach an MS Word file. Please do not send a link to a google doc. If you use a different word processor, "export" or "Save as" an MS Word file. THIS COPY IS THE GRADED COPY. Make sure check the box for "SafeAssign."
- DISCUSSION BOARD: Upload a copy to the "Jekyll and Hyde: Final Draft" discussion board forum. Please copy and paste AND attach an MS Word file. Please do not send a link to a google doc. If you use a different word processor, "export" or "Save as" an MS Word file.
By submitting your paper, you agree that the paper is a new paper written expressly for this class, not a recycled paper from a previous class, and that you have not plagiarized or otherwise cheated on the paper.
Remember that the final paper is worth 200 points. You also should review the MS Word Assignment to make sure your paper uses the formatting tools correctly.
- Your paper should use MLA format: compare it visually to the MLA sample paper in your handbook.
- You should have a works cited page with at least one citation on it.
- Please turn off the extra gap between paragraphs so that you only have the normal double space throughout.
Site URL: http://www.halhalbert.com/classes/summer2022/eng102
Site created and owned by Dr. Harold William Halbert
Date site created: May 15, 2022.