HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A CONFERENCE WITH DR. Halbert
If your course requires a conference with Dr. Halbert, sign up for a conference using the following instructions:
1. Log into the Montco portal.
2. At the top, find the star shaped icon that says, "Success Network." This link is also referred to as "Starfish" by some faculty.
3. Locate Dr. Halbert in your list of faculty and advisors.
4. Click on the arrows and select "appointment."
5. Click on "teaching."
6. Find an available slot and register for the appointment. Please do not sign up during "Office Hours."
HOW TO JOIN ONLINE CONFERENCES WITH DR. HALBERT
1. Sign up for a conference with Dr. Halbert using "My Success Network"/Starfish on the MC3 Portal.
2. You should get an email with instructions on how to join the conference from "Starfish."
3. Write down the day and time in your calendar. If your calendar has a reminder feature, use it so you do not forget to show up.
4. Five minutes before your conference is to start, log into Blackboard.
5. Click on "Virtual Classroom." This link will take you to "Blackboard Collaborate."
6. Locate your conference by your last name, the date of the conference, and the time.
7. Click on your conference.
8. On the right side, find the button marked "Join session" to join.
9. Make sure you allow your microphone and camera to work.
Please note: if you try to log in after the session is set to end, the link will disappear.
Site URL: http://www.halhalbert.com/
Site created and owned by Dr. Harold William Halbert
published 27 May 2020 . Updated 6 June 2022